If you have been thinking about starting Pilates, now is a great time to do it! Pilates provides a wealth of benefits. Here are a few:
- Longer, leaner muscles
- Core strength & stability
- Injury prevention
- Relief from stress & back pain
- Better posture
- Improved balance & coordination
- Enhanced athletic performance
- Effective post-rehabilitation
- Heightened mind-body awareness
- Increased self-confidence
So what are you waiting for? Don’t know where to start? At Pilates, Core, & More you have 3 Introductory offers to choose from to get you started.
- 3 Introductory Private Sessions for $150
- 3 Introductory Duet Sessions for $75/person
- 5 Week Introductory class for $100/person
1. The 3 Introductory Private session option is great if you are wanting more individualized attention and want the flexibility to schedule your appointments at your convenience. Schedule your appointments once a week or all three in one week – it’s up to you!
2. The 3 Introductory Duet session offer is great if you have a partner you would like to work with. The appointments will be made according to you and your partner’s schedule. Splitting the sessions makes them more affordable and gives you a workout buddy!
3. The 5 Week Introductory class is the most economical option of the three. This class is scheduled regularly at the same time each week. There is a maximum of three to the class so you can still get personalized attention to your workout.
After you have completed one of the three introductory offers, you have the option to buy classes, private or duet sessions. The Essential Reformer Level 1 Class and the Equipment Circuit Class are perfect for those who have just completed introductory sessions/classes.
Do not delay! Now is the time to get started on your Pilates journey to a healthier spine, stronger muscles, and increased flexibility and balance.